What is ESO+?
ESO+ is a subscription-based membership program that is offered to players of The Elder Scrolls Online. This article proves a brief overview of the benefits of membership, help you decide if it is worth it, and how to make the most of your membership or free trial.
For the cost of around $17 CAD, a member will receive
- Access to all DLC game packs in the in-game Crown Store
- Free 1650 crowns for the in-game Crown Store per month
- Access to the Craft Bag
- Space for up to 42 billion slots for each crafting material in game.
- Double bank space
- Bonuses to progression
- 10% increase to Experience gains
- 10% increase to Gold gains
- 10% increase to Crafting Inspiration gains
- 10% reduction to Trait Research times
- Double Extra furniture space in your homes
- Costume dyeing
- Double Transmutation Crystals
- Exclusive access to unique Crown Store deals
You can sign up for either a 1-, 3-, 6-, or 12-month membership
Note: Your paid ESO+ membership applies to the
associated account and will be active on the NA
and EU servers.
Is it worth it?
Check out my short guide / YouTube video on deciding if ESO Plus is worth it for you.
Making the Most of Your ESO+
Anxious to make the most of your ESO+? Here is one of the most extensive lists of ESO+ tips.
Logon to all your characters.
Note: To automate the transfer of craft items to your Craft Bag, turn on 'Auto-Add to Craft Bag' in the 'Items' section of the Gameplay Settings.
When you log into the game with a Craft Bag, your crafting materials are instantly moved to the bag, and they are automatically removed from the bag when crafting. To access your Craft Bag, navigate to the Craft Bag icon while viewing your inventory.
Crafter? Stock up on crafting writ supplies such as basic style stones and crafting materials (cloth, hide, ingots, runes, reagents, etc.).
Housing fan? Stock up on furnishing materials
Double Bank Space
Dump some of those items that are choking your inventory into the additional bank slots.
If you choose to cancel your ESO Plus membership, your bank space will revert to the standard size. You will not lose any items that put you over the bank storage cap, but you will not be able to store new items until space is available.
Logon to all your characters to refresh / reduce their crafting research timers (if you have not already.)
Take advantage of the bonuses to Experience Gains, Crafting Inspiration Gains, and Trait Research times. Get ESO+ during double experience point events to maximize your experience gain.
Articles you may find useful:
Making of a Master Crafter
Go on a buying or crafting spree and go on a housing decorating binge.
If your membership is no longer active, the items will remain in your homes, but you will not be able to add new ones until you are back under the furnishings cap
Up your fashion endgame and hit the outfitting station to customize your costumes.
ESO Plus members have the exclusive ability to dye their costumes at dye stations, allowing you to truly show off your unique style. (It’s a surefire way to get whispers of adoration.)
Non-ESO Plus members are only able to dye regular pieces of armor. If your ESO Plus membership is no longer active, your costumes will remain dyed.
Double Transmutation Crystals
If you have several geodes clogging your inventory, open a few to free up some space and benefit from the increased cap.
If you lose ESO Plus membership, you are able to retain or spend any crystals you have at the time, but you will not be able to acquire new ones until you are back under your normal limit.
There are hours of content packed into the ESO’s DLC’s. This section helps you see the highlights of the DLC’s so you can identify your priorities to make a plan.
- Collect collectibles by entering the DLC Zones
- Collect skillpoints by completing DLC main quest lines
- Collect all DLC skyshards
- Complete Public Dungeon Group events for skillpoints
- Complete museum quests
- Complete DLC achievements to unlock dyes, titles, and other rewards. (see below)
- Complete DLC guild skill lines
- Obtain farm DLC Trial gear.
- Unlock the daily quests
- Complete Fishing Achievements
- Skill Line – Psijiic Order
- Psijic Portals are invisible to the untrained eye – only those with the “See the Unseen” passive, granted as part of the Psijic Skill Line, can see these portals and interact with them.
- Pyandonean Motif (Fishing)
- Psijic Motif (Various activities in Summerset – Geysers, World Bosses, Treasure Chests, Delve Bosses, Killing Monsters)
- Unlockable Collectibles
Horns of the Reach
Morrowind (zone DLC)
Shadows of the Hist
- Unlockable Collectibles
- Farm Tel Var Stones and spend them.
Check the crown store for any free items and take advantage of any ESO+ discounts available if interested.
With ESO Plus membership, you will have access to exclusive Crown Store deals, including sales, free items, unique deals and more. The items available can change often (and some might only be available as part of a limited-time offer), so be sure to check the ESO Plus tab within the Crown Store UI on occasion to see what is available. ESO Plus-only sales and free or exclusive items will be indicated by gold text and the Chalice icon.
- ESO+ Guide, ElderScrollsOnline.com
- Suggestion: To-Do-List Sticky for the Free ESO+ Week, Reddit