I have summoned one of the fabled witchmothers, who are rumored to appear only during the Witches Festival! Legends say these strange being can be bargained with for power…
Tip: If you obtained the Crow Caller and completed the event quest previously, you do not need to do the quest or obtain the crow caller again.
- Open the crown store and obtain your free Crow Caller.
- Use the Crow Caller to summon Witchmother Olyve to begin The Witchmother’s Bargain quest.
- Collect Pumpkin
- Collect Some Guts
- Small animals like squirrels, foxes, guar, chickens, snakes, frogs, etc.
- Collect an Essence of Death
- Named in any Delve
- Find the Witchmother Olyve in her brewery.
Pull up the quest and bring up your map to see location.
- Aldmeri Dominion
Go to Auridon’s Greenwater Wayshrine (Southwest of Firsthold) in Northwest Auridon. The brewery is a short distance to the the northwest of the wayshrine.
- Daggerfall Covenant
Go to Glenumbra’s Crosswych Wayshrine (northern Glenumbra) and head West. The brewery is just northeast of Cath Bedraud and east of Par Molag crafting centre.
- Ebonheart Pact
Go to Stonefalls by the southern dolmen. Fastest way is to travel to the Serk Quarantine Wayshrine in north Deshaan and travel North and East.
- Aldmeri Dominion
- Complete the quest to obtain your Witchmother’s Whistle.
- Use the whistle to get experience bonus. Renew as needed.
- During the event, all boss monsters (such as World Bosses or those found defending Delves, Group Dungeons, Public Dungeons, Trials, Arenas, and Dark Anchors) will drop Plunder Skulls.
- You do not need the XP buff or the undead polymorph active in order for them to drop.
- Use the Witchmother’s Cauldron to polymorph your character into one of the undead. Don’t worry—this isn’t permanent!
- You do not have to use the Witchmother’s Cauldron in order to gain the XP buff.
Tip: Find a delve with few campers. Ideally, a delve used in a daily quest. The usual delve boss timer is 5 minutes but will spawn when a daily quester appears in the room: will likely only get gold off mobs. Skulls can also be found on any named, Dolmens, World Bosses, etc..
Tip: Best location is in a public dungeon with multiple nameds in same room. Wait at least 3 minutes between boss kills (eg. in a public dungeon) to maximize your skull drops.
Tip: Can gather skulls in Cyrodiil but you have leave Cyrodiil to activate the buff.
Tip: You can only loot a skull once every 3 minutes.
Tip: The Exorcised Coven Cottage will be available for purchase with crowns in the in-game Crown Store for the duration of the event, and if you earn the Witches Festival achievement “An Unsparing Harvest” you’ll unlock the ability to acquire this bewitching home for in-game gold!
- Plunder Skull Fanatic (15pts)
- 1, 5, 100 Plunder Skulls
- Pumpkin Pairs Well With Guts
Drink the Witchmother’s Brew during the Witches Festival
- Reaper’s Harvest
Complete the Witchmother’s Bargain quest.
- Happy Work for Hollowjack
- Hollowjack Style for Axes
- Hollowjack Style for Belt
- Hollowjack Style for Boots
- Hollowjack Style for Bows
- Hollowjack Style for Chests
- Hollowjack Style for Chests
- Hollowjack Style for Daggers
- Hollowjack Style for Gloves
- Hollowjack Style for Helmets
- Hollowjack Style for Legs
- Hollowjack Style for Maces
- Hollowjack Style for Shields
- Hollowjack Style for Shoulders
- Hollowjack Style for Staves
- Hollowjack Style for Swords
- An Unsparing Harvest
Complete the listed achievements for the Witches Festival
Title: Sun’s Dusk Reaper
- Sweet Sanguine Apples Recipe (Green)
- Crisp and Crunchy Pumpkin Snack Skewer Recipe (Blue)
- Crunchy Spider Skewer Recipe (Blue)
- Ghastly Eye-Bowl Recipe (Blue)
- Bowl of “Peeled Eyeballs” Recipe (Blue)
- Frosted Brains Recipe (Blue)
- Witchmother’s Potent Brew Recipe (Purple)
- Witchmother’s Party Punch Recipe (Purple)
- Double Bloody Mara Recipe (Gold)
- Branch, Curved Burnt
- Branch, Curved Laurel
- Branch, Forked Burnt
- Branch, Forked Laurel
- Branch, Sturdy Burnt
- Branch, Sturdy Laurel
- Saplings, Burnt Cluster
- Saplings, Burn Sparse
- Saplings, Burn Tall
- Shrub, Burnt Brush
- Tool, Harvest Scythe (Unconfirmed)
- Primal Brazier, Rock Slab (Unconfirmed)
- Witches Bones, Offering (Unconfirmed)
- Witches Remains, Hagraven (Unconfirmed)
- Witches Skull, Horned Ram (Unconfirmed)
- Witches Totem, Bone Charms (Unconfirmed)
- Witches Totem, Emphatic Warning (Unconfirmed)
- Witches Totem, Gnarled Vines and Skull
- Witches Totem, Twisted Vines and Skull
- Witches Totem, Wooden Rack (Unconfirmed)
- Blueprint: Witches Brazier, Primitive Log (Unconfirmed)
- Blueprint: Witches Totem, Antler Charms (Unconfirmed)
- Pattern: Witches Corpse, Wrapped
- Praxis: Hagraven Cauldron, Rough Stone
Note: There was a scandal over the Cauldron recipe where it looked like the Wood Elf Cauldron. To be fixed.
- Pumpkin Spectre Mask
- Scarecrow Spectre Mask
- Hollowjack Spectre Mask
- Thicketman Spectre Mask