Greetings fellow knowledge seeker, enclosed you will find the Delve Report compiled by BenevolentBowd containing information on its inhabitants, loot found, and a map.
This underground site is part of Nilata, one of the most extensive Ayleid ruin complexes in Hammerfell. It was occupied by the Wild Elves for at least a thousand years, and its welkynd stones will probably continue to glow for at least another thousand..
Rubble Butte delve is located in central Bangkorai. Nearest wayshrine is Nilata Ruins which is a short distance to the east. It is one of the larger delves and consists of two “loops”. Overall, a poor place to find crafting materials.
Mobs: Disloyal Noble Mages, Storm Atronachs, Skeletons
Critters: Scrib, Scorpions, Beetles
Named: Lady Edwyde, Helenette, Laurette
- Bowman’s Note
- Vindication for the Dragon Break
- Lady Edwyde’s Notes
- Many bookshelves
- Numerous lootable containers.
- Found 5 Heavy Sacks
- Found 2 Chests
- Crafting Mats:
- Barley, Bone, Comberry, Filtered Water, Flint, Honey, Lotus, Millet, Mint, Moonstone, Seasoning, Surilie Grapes,
- Mostly white items with occasional green items. Several items found were intricate. A few regional set items (Seventh Legion’s, Vampire’s Lord, etc.). A few white glyphs and empty soul gem
- Found a Breton furniture recipe and a blue recipe improvement 4 provisioning recipe.
- Elemental Essence