Greetings fellow knowledge seeker, enclosed you will find the Delve Report compiled by BenevolentBowd containing information on its inhabitants, loot found, and a map.
General Information and Lore
Sacked over a century ago by raiding Orcs from Yashnag’s Kingdom, the fort known as Faldar’s Tooth has been left to decay ever since by the Jarls of Riften, who have had no need, or no funds, to rebuild it.
Faldar’s Tooth delve is located in central area of The Rift. Nearest wayshrine is Honrich Tower which is a short distance to the southwest. It is one of the larger delves and consists of two “loops”. Overall, a decent place to find crafting materials, especially provisioning items.
Mobs: Darkling Mages, Scamps
- Speech Notes
- Song of the Askelde Men (Mage’s Guild)
- Numerous lootable containers.
- Didn’t find any Heavy Sacks
- Found 4 Chests
- Crafting Mats:
- Acai Berry, Apples, Barley, Beets, Cheese, Coffee, Comberry, Corn, Decorative Wax, Filter Water, Ginger, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Greens, Guarana, Guts, Honey, Isinglass, Lemon, Lotus, Melon, Metheglin, Millet, Mint, Molybdenum, Obsidian, Palladium, Potato, Radish, Rice, Rose, Rye, Saltrice, Seasoning, Seaweed, Surilie Grapes, Tomato, Wheat, White Meat, Yeast, Yerba Mate
- Mostly white items with occasional green and purple items. Several items found were intricate. A few regional set items (Draugr Heritage, Witchman’s Bracers, etc.). A few white glyphs and empty soul gem
- White Food, Damage Health Poisons, Gradual Ravge Health Poisons, Design: Nord Pot, Stew, White Glyphs
- Crusty Bread