The official announcement has been posted for this year. Here is a summarized mobile-friendly version of what you need to know.
- March 29 at 10:00AM EDT until April 6 10:00AM EDT
- Double Experience! Complete the intro quest to receive the powerful Pie of Misrule memento which will give your character a two-hour, 100% XP buff!
- NOT AUTOMATIC: Don’t forget to use your pie!
- Stupendous Gift Box
- Standard Loot
- Festive Dazzlers
- Cherry Blossom Confetti
- Revelry Pies
- Festive Furnishings
- Jesters Festival Provisioning Recipes
- Treasures that can be sold to vendors for Gold
- Previous years’ style pages
- Random Loot
- Jester’s Scintillator Runebox
- Cherry Blossom Branch Runebox
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Weapon Style Page
- High value Treasures
- Festive noise maker parts
- Joke Popper Fragments
- New: Jester’s Minstrel Daedroth Costume Fragment
- Rare Loot
- New: Bucket Style Page
- New: Broom Style Page
- A previously available style page
- Standard Loot
- Returning Quests
- Jester quests in Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard, and Daggerfall.Getting the Band Together. You can acquire this quest from the mysterious Samuel Gourone, who you can find at every festival pavilion.
- A Foe Most Porcine, acquired from any of the three Jester’s Festival tents or Hammerdeath Arena
- If not already there, this quest will point you toward Hammerdeath Arena
- The King’s Spoils, acquired within Hammerdeath Arena
- Prankster’s Carnival, acquired from the Jester’s Festival tent in Stonefalls
- Getting the Band Together. You can acquire this quest from the mysterious Samuel Gourone, who you can find at every festival pavilion.
- Special Achievements / Titles
- The Three Fillings War—Throw 10 Pies at players that are in a different Alliance
- The Upper Crust—Throw a pie at each of the Alliance Leaders (Title: Tin Soldier)
- More Than You Can Chew—Throw 10 Pies at Guards
- Dessert Domination—Complete the above Achievements (Head Marking: Obnoxious Mute Face Paint)
- Messy Business—Kill 10 players while they are covered in pie in Cyrodiil (Title: Empieror)
- Royal Jester (Title: Royal Jester)
- Lord of Misrule (Title: Lord of Misrule, Hat: Crown of Misrule)
Note: If you’ve earned all three Stupendous Gift Boxes, don’t worry, you can keep earning regular reward boxes with your other characters.
To earn these new reward boxes, complete Jester’s Festival quests.
The first time you complete a Jester’s Festival quest each day, you’ll earn three Event Tickets per account.
You can acquire 24 Event Tickets during this event.
- All three Passion Dancer Blossom pet fragments
- Chartreuse Lily Petals
- Enchanted Silver Flute
- Mystical Sheet Music
- The all three fragments for the Passion’s Muse personality
- Bottle of Silver Mist
- Delicate Dancer’s Baton
- Pressed Lily Petal Insoles
- New: Bound fragments for the Jester’s Minstrel Daedroth Costume
- New: Bound Style Page: Bucket
- New: Bound Style Page: Broom
- New: Hide Shoulder Collectible
EN (US): https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/63857
EN (UK): https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/63857