On Thursday, The Elder Scrolls Online developer announced that crown crate items will be able to be earned through a new dailies/weekly system to be introduced in Update 30. ESO Player Ur-Quan pointed out on twitter that this change appears to make The Elder Scrolls Online comply with Xbox Game Studios Loot Box Policies. This is a welcomed policy change on Crown Crates.
2. Items in loot boxes can always be earned through play. All items available through paid loot boxes in our games will also be available through unpaid opportunity by gameplay (i.e. grinding).https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/for-everyone/responsible-gaming/loot-boxes/
- EN (US): https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59925
- EN (UK): https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/59925
- FR: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/fr/news/post/59925
- DE: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/de/news/post/59925
- RU: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/ru/news/post/59925