If you have a supply of reagents, solvents, and oils, you can level alchemy in less that an hour. This tome provides a walkthrough, a list of items you will need, and reagent combinations.
Tip: To speed up your Alchemy leveling, the following will increase your crafting inspiration earned 30 Champion Points spent in The Tower Tree (20% Bonus) and ESO+ membership (10% Bonus).
- Visit your racial starter town and become certified in Alchemy. (Optional: experience and unlocks Alchemy Writs)
- Obtain reagents, solvents and/or oils.
See shopping list below.
- Visit an alchemy table.
- Each time your Alchemy profession reaches to one of the following levels, invest another skill point to increase it.
- Make the highest level potion or poison you can.
- If your proficiency is 1, you will need to make approximately 20 Ichor poisons or 20 Clear Water potions.
- If your proficiency is 2, you will need to make approximately 40 Slime poisons or 40 Pristine Water potions
- If your proficiency is 3, you will need to make approximately 40 Gall poisons or 40 Cleansed Water potions
- If your proficiency is 4, you will need to make approximately 50 Terebinthine poisons or 20 Filtered Water potions
- If your proficiency is 5, you will need to make approximately 50 Pitch Bile poisons or 50 Purified Water potions
- If your proficiency is 6, you will need to make approximately 15 Tarblack poisons or 20 Cloud Mist potions
- If your proficiency is 7, you will need to makeapproximately 15 Night Oil poisons or 20 Star Dew potions
Note: As prices of reagents fluctuate and vary from platform, you might want to shop around for the best deal.
- Fleshfly Larva 20g
- Spider Egg 30g
- White Cap 30g
- Blue Entoloma 32g
- Mountain Flower 38g
- Dragonthorn 40g
- Imp Stool 40g
- Nirnroot 40g
- Stinkhorn 40g
- Luminous Russula 45g
Combinations of the above reagents
- Fleshfly Larva /Imp Stool = 60g
- Fleshfly Larva / Stinkhorn = 60g
- Blue Entoloma / Spider Egg = 62g
- Blue Entoloma / White Cap = 62g
- Blue Entoloma / Mountain Flower = 70g
- Nirnroot / Spider Egg = 70g
- Blue Entoloma / Nirnroot = 72g
- Imp Stool / Mountain Flower = 78g
- Dragornthorn / Mountain Flower = 78g
- Imp Stool / Nirnroot = 80g
Tip: Fleshfly Larva can be farmed at locations with a lot of zombies and spider eggs can be farmed were a lot of spiders / spider critters are found.
|Poison Solvents||Solvent Potency||Level||Cost|
|Grease||1 (not recommended)||3||~1g|
Tip: Oils are usually much cheaper than solvents, unless you already have them in your inventory.
|Standard Solvents||Solvent Potency||Level||Cost|
|Natural Water||1 (not recommended)||3||~8g|
|Clear Water (20)||1||10||~7g|
|Pristine Water (40)||2||20||~26g|
|Cleansed Water (40)||3||30||~45g|
|Filtered Water (50)||4||40||~45g|
|Purified Water (50)||5||50||~100g|
|Cloud Mist (15)||6||CP50||~32g|
|Star Dew (15)||7||CP100||~47g|
Tip: Oils can be found on greater mobs in an area. eg. Trolls, Giant Snakes, Giants, Mammoth, etc.