The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
NOTE: Currently, on the Public Test Server (PTS). Information here is from the patch notes published on their forums.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.2 includes a number of combat and itemization balance changes, in addition to many fixes for content found in the Clockwork City. We’ve also increased the drop rates for Transmute Crystals from certain activities, which are detailed below; we’ll continue to adjust and tweak the sourcing and drop rates of Transmute Crystals in future PTS patches.
During this week, we’re testing a new rewards feature from the Grouping Tool that we’d like you to try out. Additionally, we’ve made further improvements to the character template. The size of this patch is approximately 454MB.
- Master difficulty chests and treasure map chests now have a greater chance of giving Buoyant Armiger motifs if you have the Treasure Hunter passive.
- Remains-Silent will no longer silently provide you with only a furnishing when she elects to give you one. You will now receive the furnishing alongside your normal materials for that choice.
- Annulment: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Light Armor.
- Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.
- Immovable: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Heavy Armor. We also increased the duration of this ability to 20 seconds from 13.5 at Rank IV.
- Crafting Writs now direct you to deliver your goods to the nearest Writ Quartermaster instead of a specific turn-in site.
- Now that Crafting Writs can be turned in at any turn-in site, you are no longer required to have access to the Hollow City before you’re given the tier of Crafting Writ that was previously turned in.
- Provisioning Writs now indicate that the required recipes are available for purchase from Chefs and Brewers.
- Increased the rewards for opening a Master Chest when you have the Treasure Hunter passive.
- Every weekend, Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden will now sell four sets of jewelry instead of two.
- In a given week, she will sell either all rings or all necklaces.
- Jewelry from Overland item sets costs 150,000g or 300,000 AP.
- Jewelry from Dungeons costs 250,000g or 500,000 AP (the cost of all Jewelry on the vendor at present).
- The Loot History will now display items gained from trading