The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Most of this patch addresses abilities, item sets, and more bug fixes.
Note: This patch is currently on the Public Test Server
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.2 adds additional balance tweaks and adjustments to all four classes, item sets, and other skill lines. We’ve also fixed a number of issues surrounding housing, furnishings, the editor, and furnishing crafting. You’ll find that we’ve added Developer Comments to some patch notes that should help give you some insight as to why we’ve made the changes we did.
In this patch, we’ve copied all PC EU characters for use in testing. Please note we are still working on a fix for our players on Mac who are running into consistent game crashes.
Thank you to everyone for all your feedback so far! We’d love to hear what you think of this latest patch after you’re able to test out the changes which is approximately 185MB in size.
- You will now utilize stolen materials when crafting before consuming materials from the Craft Bag.
- Reduced the duration of Major Vitality from potions. The base duration is now 12.5 seconds, down from 47.5 seconds.
- Adjusted Master Writs so that purple items are more likely to be requested than gold items.
- Provisioning Master Writs now require either a Food or a Drink, instead of both a Food and a Drink.
- Increased the cost of Diminished Aetherial Dust to 50 Writ Vouchers from 25.
- Added a number of additional high-quality furnishing recipes.
- Adjusted the material price of several recipes. This improves consistency, and generally reduces the number of style items required.
- Woodworking recipes and furnishings can now be found on Carpenters instead of Woodworkers, matching the distribution for other professions.