If you interested in the Thievery / Legerdeman / Justice System aspects of the Elder Scrolls Online, you must check out this post on reddit.Continue reading “Reddit: Complete Thievery / Legerdemain Guide”
There is a great post on Reddit where someone has posted the locations of various Giant Clams in Summerset.
About Giant Clams
The Giant Clams, when looted, may yield up to two of the following:
- Two new alchemy reagents: Powdered Mother of Pearl and Clam Gall
- Clam Gall is an offensively oriented reagent, while Powdered Mother of Pearl is more defensively oriented, granting new combinations of survival effects
- Fish meat, for provisioning
- Bait, including fish roe, guts, and worms
- Grease solvents for alchemical poisons
- Or, very rarely, clam-themed furnishings for your home
There is a great post on the forums that is a great primer on making the most of your grouping experiences.
- Before you get in the Groupfinder
- Once in the dungeon
- Kicking and/or Leaving
- So how to be competent at your role?
- General Dungeon Tips
If you are serious about fishing or considering chasing your dream of having the title Master Angler and the Boat that comes with it, check out this in-depth fishing analysis.
Warning: Explicit content containing numerous charts, tables, and videos.
TamiseHarm on Reddit has shared his/her farming spot for the Wood Elf Throne. If you are missing this recipe, here’s how you can get it.
There’s a good guide on the forums on how to farm The Legendary Orcish Throne Blueprints.
- Determining what ingredients to hoard / buy for writs
- Determining which ingredients are useful in leveling provisioning by using recipes that do not include the ones on this list
- Identifying possible ingredients for sale on traders
With the popularity of Homestead, players have discussing ways to share screenshots of their houses and decorating ideas.
Members of Reddit have created a subReddit for housing