Reman Mevavius, a rather dubious imperial merchant in Kvatch, is looking for someone well equipped to solve a series of murders by a mysterious serial killer that sends their victims a sweetroll with a paper death threat filling.
In this quest you will be reunited with two popular ESO characters, Naryu and Razum-dar in Kvatch on the Gold Coast.
Note: This quest requires the Dark Brotherhood or ESO+
At some point in this quest, you will be asked to find four messages and solve the code to locate the meeting place of the Sweetroll Killer.
- Keep Victims Alive
- Tuindal – Alter his routine so that the murder cannot find him
- Dobias – Continue to wander the market and stay near other people
- Yarmia – if she cannot handle a weapon, she should not have one.
- Louna will decline help.
- Find the Hidden Messages (4)
- Statue in the plaza to the west of the Enchanter
- Upper Walkway (bridge) between the Enchanter and the Inn
- The center of the market at the entrance to Kvatch Castle
- Upper seating of Kvatch Arena
- The location of the house is the most southern house in Kvatch off the main road next to the wall and behind the houses on the main street.