Greetings fellow knowledge seeker, enclosed you will find the Delve Report compiled by BenevolentBowd containing information on its inhabitants, loot found, and a map.
This complex was clearly built by Ayleids, the ancient Wild Elves of Cyrodiil. After St. Alessia’s slave revolt, some Ayleid clans fled to northwest Tamriel, but whatever group excavted these halls disappeared long ago.
Thukhozod’s Sanctum is located in southwestern Wrothgar, a short distance southwest of the Great Bay Wayshrine.
Mobs: Bone Collosus, Zombies, Skeletons
Critters: Fleshflies, Torchbugs
Named: Gorglar The Dark, Gorglar’s Sword, Gorglar’s Shield
- “Gorlar’s Journal, part one”
- “Gorlar’s Journal, part two”
- “The Legend of Thukhozod”
- “Thukhozod’s Letter”
- lots of bookshelves
- Good source of provisioning container, especially for its size
- A few fleshfly nodes
- Zombies a good source of Fleshfly Larvae and Worms
- There are several butterflies outside the entrance.