This week The Elder Scrolls Online published details about this years Q4 Story DLC and Base Game Update 36.
PC | MAC | Steam | Stadia: November 1, 2022
XBox | Playstation: November 15, 2022
Story DLC titled Firesong and base game update 36
- New Zone: Galen (lore)
- 15 Hours of new story content
- New Tales of Tribute Patron Deck: The Druid King
- New 6 Item Sets and 3 Mythic Items
- New Collectibles, Furnishings, and Dyes
- New Achievements and Titles
ESO+ members and account that have purchased the DLC will have access to the new zone
All players will benefit from
- Simplified Chinese Localization
- Target Markers for Enemies (Details*)
- Hide Pets in Towns (Details*)
- Armory Stations in PvP Zones (Details*)
- Emperor Scaling in Cyrodiil
- Housing Quality of Life updates (Details*)
- Chat links for your house
- UI Improves to indicate who’s house you are in and how many players are present.
- Furnishing Lists for Visited Homes
- Improved functionality for items placed on walls
- Text to Speech Integration for Chat (Details*)
- Customized Actions – Coming to Crown Store after update (Details*)
- Adds flare to single activities (Harvesting, Chopping Wood, Fast Traveling Animations.
*Links to ESO Live VOD timestamps
PTS Patch Note Spoilers
ESO Live at Home: Firesong DLC and Update 36 Preview
Here’s the ESO Live VOD featuring the new DLC.