If you updated Writworthy 7.3.9 2023-10-30, you may have to manual update one of the files in the add-on folder.
While the actual crafting is done by LazyWritCreator, WritWorthy needs to be updated with the new Jewlery Crafter Improvement material links.
- Update your add-ons
- Visit https://esoui.com/downloads/info1605-WritWorthy.html
- Download the add-on
- Extract the files
- Rename your existing Writworthy Addon folder
- Place the addon in your addons folder
- Start ESO game and check if it works.
- Doesn’t work?
- Explore the Writworthy folder
- Locate the file named WritWorthy_Link.lua (may show as WritWorthy_Link if extensions are hidden)
- Right-click the file and choose “open with” from the menu
- Select notepad.
- Locate the jewelry crafting mat links (Lines 29-32)
- Compare your lines to the ones below
- If different, replace the links.
- Save file
New Link Code
, ["terne" ] = "|H0:item:203631:31:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h" , ["iridium" ] = "|H0:item:203632:32:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h" , ["zircon" ] = "|H0:item:203633:33:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h" , ["chromium" ] = "|H0:item:203634:34:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0|h|h"