The Elder Scrolls Online this week announced an ESO+ Free Trial for a limited time.
The ESO Plus Free Trial is now live until Thursday, July 14, at 10:00AM EDT.
- Full access to DLC game packs—new zones, quests, dungeons, and more
- Thieves Guild
- Dark Brotherhood (Blade of Woe!)
- Shadows of the Hist
- Morrowind (zone and story),
- Horns of the Reach,
- Clockwork City,
- Dragon Bones,
- Summerset (zone, story, jewelry crafting),
- Elsweyr (zone and story),
- Greymoor (zone, story, and Antiquities system),
- Flames of Ambition,
- Blackwood (zone and story – does not include Companions),
- Waking Flame,
- Ascending Tide
- Increased Storage
- A Craft Bag offering you unlimited storage for all your crafting materials
- Double Bank space for all characters on your account
- Double Furnishings and Collectibles space in player housing
- Double Transmute Crystal storage
- Exclusive ability to dye costumes
- 10% increase to Experience and Gold acquisition, Crafting Inspiration, and Trait Research rates
Eager to get gain access to the Free Trial period? Here’s what you need to do:
- Log into The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Navigate to the Crown Store.
- Select the ESO Plus tab.
- Select “Free Trial!”
Check out my article ESO+: Making the Most of It containing ESO+ tips I have collected over the years.