Zenimax Online Studios has posted their Live Server testing schedule to the official forums. The testing starts today and continues until October 19th with a new testing item each week.
These events have been added to my ESO Calendar.
- September 8-14: Shared global AoE cooldown, 3 second timer
- For this test, all AoE abilities will have a shared global 3 second cooldown. This means when you cast an AoE, you will not be able to cast another AoE for 3 seconds. For example, if you cast Ritual of Retribution, you won’t be able to cast Puncturing Sweep for 3 seconds.
- September 14-21: Individual AoE cooldown, 3 second timer
- For this test, each AoE ability will have an individual cooldown. This means when you cast an AoE, you will not be able to cast that same AoE ability for 3 seconds. For example, if you cast Puncturing Sweep, you won’t be able to cast Puncturing Sweep again for 3 seconds.
- September 21-28: No cooldown, global ramping AoE cost
- For this test, each AoE cast will have a global ramping cost. Each stack of the debuff increases the cost of any AoE cast, similar to how streak or dodge roll works when casting an AoE, and you receive a debuff for 5 seconds.
- September 28 – October 5: Individual AoE cooldown, 3 second timer and global ramping AoE cost
- Each AoE ability will have an individual cooldown from Test 2, but also combines that with a global ramping cost from Test 3.
- October 5-12: Group size is limited to 12 in Cyrodiil, and any ally-targeted abilities are only applied to group members
- October 12-19: Group size is limited to 12 in Cyrodiil, and if a group contains 6 or more players, everyone’s AoE abilities will go on individual cooldowns and have escalating cost similar to the tests above