If you want to gift Crown Crates, you can now do so again. However, there’s a catch or two.
The Elder Scrolls Online has announced a temporary solution to offer players Crown Crate Gifting after the service had been removed as a result of exploits.
Here’s how you do it until a permanent solution is available.
Steps to Submit a Gift Request:
Crown Crate Gifting Temporary Solution Process, Official ESO Forums
- Visit help.elderscrollsonline.com.
- Log into the account the gift will be sent from (no exceptions will be made).
- Select the following from the category options:
- Billing > Your Platform Of Choice > I have a question about a sale / offer. > I want to gift Crown Crates to a friend.
- Enter the “UserID/SteamID/Gamertag/PSNID” of the Gift Recipient
- Enter the “Character Name” receiving the Crown Crate gift.
- Select from the listed Crown Crate bundles.
- Click Submit.
The solution is intend for gifting to friends and guildmates on the same megaserver.
There are some additional prerequisites
- You must have at least one level 50 character.
- Your account must be in good standing (no violations in the last 6 months).
- Your account must be at least 90 days old.
- You must be gifting to a player on the same megaserver platform.