The blue fluid found everywhere in Coldharbour is called Azure Plasma, and is unformed “chaotic creatia,” the stuff from which all Oblivion matter is formed. When a Daedra is “killed,” its morphotype, or vestige, gradually forms a new body by accretion of Azure Plasma.
The Village of the Lost is located on northeast region of Coldharbour. The nearest wayshrine is Everfull Flagon. A word of warning. The frequent one-way drops and one-way portals can quickly disorientate players to likely for lost in the dungeon’s title. I’ve included a map showing the portals.
Given the fast spawn rate of a public dungeon, this is an excellent place to farm alchemical oils for poisons. Since the dungeon is full of daedra, daedra hearts drop often. The village also hides 4 foul fishing holes.
Mobs: Daedra, Fire Attronachs, Flesh Attronachs
Critters: Centipedes, Rats. Spiders
Named: Mirok the Deplorable, Gruthaz, Vrendi, Aez the Collector Iluzan, Macius Cento, Uluzzur
- Not Available
- At least one chest
- At least 7 heavy sacks / heavy crates
- Crafting Mats:
- Acai Berry, Alchemical Resin, Alkahest, Blessed Thistle, Cheese, Chub, Crawlers, Daedra Hearts*, Fleshfly Larva, Flour, Guarana, GutsRunes, Solvent, Molybdenum, Namira’s Rot, Nickel, Ore, Oils**, Hide Scraps, Spider Egg, White Meat, Lockpicks
- Mostly white and green quality gear.
- Cloudy Poisons, White Drinks, White Glyphs, Daedric Furniture Recipes, Blue Recipe, Fish (Foul)
- Elemental Essences
- The Village of the Lost Vanquisher (10pts.)
- The Village of the Lost Conquerer (50pts.)
- The Village of the Lost Group Event (50pts.)