If the tank dies, it is the healer’s fault.
If the healer dies, it is the tank’s fault.
If the DPS dies, it is their own fault.
Ssshhh, come here! In case you haven’t noticed…
In true Thieves Guild fashion, the Thieves Guild of Hews Bane have been quietly planning a very special event to celebrate the Thieves Guild launch anniversary. And it begins today! You can enjoy the following when playing in Hew’s Bane from now until March 20:
- Double yield from resource nodes in Hew’s Bane
- Double rewards for killing World Bosses and bosses in delves in Hew’s Bane
- Double dro-m’Athra style items from killing bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Increased rewards from Heists
- Non-perfect Heists give the reward for perfect Heists; perfect Heists award double the crates
Happy hunting – and thieving – adventurers!
Buyer / Crafter beware: There is an old scam that exploits the fact that a cheap item’s icon looks like one of the most valuable crafting items in the game. The trait gem Citrine has the same icon as Tempering Alloy, the gold improvement item for blacksmithing.
Today, I’ll share my favorite hireling story. Cracks me up every time I read it.
“…Pacrooti tried molasses for the first time. Surprisingly tasty and sweet. This one thinks he may try some other parts of the mole…“
The other day I paid a visit to the war-torn Imperial City to witness the destruction of the Daedric Invasion. I overheard two daedric chatting while sneaking around in the shadows. I found it quite amusing.
I’d rather clothe the nethers of an Ogrim than serve another Daedric prince. – Anonymous Daedra