I’ve been monitoring the PTS pledge rotation and noticed the sequence was off from live. Previously, this has meant that the rotation has been altered. Today, my suspicions were confirmed and the Bloodroot Forge has was offered by the Public Test Server Downloadable Content pledge giver.
An add-on that promises to be a powerful tool for the [PC] Crafting entrepreneur was recently updated by its author who has returned to ESO1T. Titled “Tinydog’s Crafting Calculator“, allows the player to take crafting orders and calculate all of the necessary materials, quantities to craft them, and estimates a cost.
This month two current motifs will be available for purchase in January.
The Assassins League Style will be available on all platforms starting on January 5th.
The Dro-m’Athra Style will be available on all platforms for a limited time from January 26 to January 30.
- The pledges don’t appear to random per character. I picked a few characters on different factions and they received the same pledges.
- Appears to rotate pledges between DLC’s and dungeons. eg. IC dungeon 1, SotH dungeon 1, IC dungeon 2, SotH dungeon 2, etc.
- Appears to rotate pledges between version I and II but different dungeons. eg. Dungeon A I, dungeon B II, dungeon C I, etc.
- Appears to be offering dungeons with version I’s first.
- [PC] Missing Survey Nodes
An addon (Lost Treasure Maps) issue. Updating the Addon will fix this issue.
- [PC] Missing Leather Nodes (Furrier Traps)
It has been reported that other players can see your nodes and loot them.
- [XBOne / PS4] Missing Nodes
This issue appears to be a reappearance of the banker assistant exploit hotifix. I have no other information on this issue.
It’s time for some alliance pride! Today, we’re introducing the three Alliance Motifs to the ESO Crown Store.
PC Magazine has an interesting article this month that explains the differences and advantages disk drives available for your PC or laptop.
Do you like your storage plentiful and cheap, or do you like it fast and safe? Here’s how to choose between a traditional hard drive and a solid-state drive in your next PC.