Cool, my site was featured in Zenimax’s community spotlight for November!
BenevolentBowD – Clockwork City: Do you know about the daily and weekly quests?
BenevolentBowD documents and provides tips for all the different daily quests available in the Clockwork City. Don’t miss out on your chance to earn Apostle and Ebonshadow style pages!
I feel honoured to be included Kevduit, Fextralife, Tianlein, Alcast, Gilliamtherogue, and others.
Thanks ZOS for the shout out!
This week we have a preview of the new changes (see below) planned for the Alliance Point Vendor (AKA The Golden vendor).
This weeks items on the Public Test Server are:
- Ring of the Viper- Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
- Rattlecage Ring – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
- Ysgramor’s Ring- Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP
- Ring of the Vampire’s Cloak- Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP
- Stormfist Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
- Shadowrend’s Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP
Note: This is the same as the last check made couple of weeks ago on the PTS. It appears to be bugged.
Continue reading “[PTS] Alliance Point Vendor Items – 2017/10/20”
This week HeroOfNone posted on Twitter some good advice for getting new or low characters ready for the upcoming bonus experience event (The Witches’ Festival).
- Save up ambrosia [xp potions] & [experience] scrolls (they stack).
- Save quests to turn in
- Best quests to save include
- the main story,
- Guild quests. You can have up to 25 saved up by Friday.
- Craft training gear to grind
I’ve been monitoring the PTS pledge rotation and noticed the sequence was off from live. Previously, this has meant that the rotation has been altered. Today, my suspicions were confirmed and the Bloodroot Forge has was offered by the Public Test Server Downloadable Content pledge giver.
I will continue to monitor the pledges and will update the pledge order on the dailies list and on the calendar after launch.
An add-on that promises to be a powerful tool for the [PC] Crafting entrepreneur was recently updated by its author who has returned to ESO1T. Titled “Tinydog’s Crafting Calculator“, allows the player to take crafting orders and calculate all of the necessary materials, quantities to craft them, and estimates a cost.