If you interested in the Thievery / Legerdeman / Justice System aspects of the Elder Scrolls Online, you must check out this post on reddit.Continue reading “Reddit: Complete Thievery / Legerdemain Guide”
Ssshhh, come here! In case you haven’t noticed…
In true Thieves Guild fashion, the Thieves Guild of Hews Bane have been quietly planning a very special event to celebrate the Thieves Guild launch anniversary. And it begins today! You can enjoy the following when playing in Hew’s Bane from now until March 20:
- Double yield from resource nodes in Hew’s Bane
- Double rewards for killing World Bosses and bosses in delves in Hew’s Bane
- Double dro-m’Athra style items from killing bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Increased rewards from Heists
- Non-perfect Heists give the reward for perfect Heists; perfect Heists award double the crates
Happy hunting – and thieving – adventurers!
Any personage of significant worth has an entourage. Usually your minions come at a cost (usually crowns) but there is a free minion you can get from the Thieves’s Guild quest line.
Learn every rumor about the statue in the Thieves Den.
A thief named Quen needs a partner for a difficult job. I took her up on the offer. Now that Quen and I are inside the manor, we should search for a way into the treasury.