The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. There were very few crafting changes this patch.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.11 is an incremental patch that includes more fixes for the Grouping Tool and queuing issues, in addition to some changes to Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil campaigns. There are also some fixes involving gameplay, dungeons, and quests. The size of this patch is approximately 378MB.
- The Almalexia (7 day No-CP) campaign has closed, and taking its place is Shor, a new 7-day CP enabled campaign.
- Fixed an issue where two recipes that required Ash Canvas would consume all available Ash Canvas when crafted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the second and third effects of crafted Poisons from being triggered by some area of effect abilities.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No documented crafting or harvesting changes.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.8 is a small incremental patch that fixes some ongoing performance issues, in addition to several smaller bug fixes including treasure chests found through maps now having a small chance of containing paintings.
In addition to these fixes, we will be disabling Champion Points on all Cyrodiil campaigns to run a series of PvP performance tests; this affects all platforms and megaservers. During this time, Alliance Point gains in all Campaigns will be doubled, both to compensate for lack of Champion Points and also to incentivize everyone to PvP. Campaign durations and leaderboards will not be adjusted during this week. For more information on these changes, please visit this forum post.
The size of this incremental patch is approximately 237MB.
There was a post on Reddit to an exclusive interview with Matt Firor today. In the interview, they talk about community, roleplaying, pvp, housing, crafting and more.
Do you have any changes coming to crafting?
No, our crafting system is really good, so we’re happy with it.
Okay. I guess the same thing could be said about spell crafting [Is it still on the roadmap?]?
Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.
Check out the interview here
Recently found this gem of knowledge on Reddit regarding the sets of special non-crafted sets in Cyrodiil.
- Bruma — Medium
- Cropsford – Light
- Vlastarus – Heavy
- Items sold are of purple quality
- Items sold for 50,000 AP
- Links may not be current descriptions as some of these sets have changed since being added on wiki.fextralife.com.
- Each set has its own box. The contents of the boxes are random but it will be a piece for the set you choose
Continue reading ESOTU List of Sets Sold by Cyrodiil Town Vendors