During this time we bring forth dark tales and unsettling songs. The Unknown Passenger tells of a cloaked figure on a ship who none of the other travelers recall boarding. The Lost Fawn that takes refuge in the den of the wolf that killed its mother. The Midnight Lodger rents a room in the dead of night but vanishes before morning — along with the innkeeper’s child… — A Tale of Two Festivals, Botjolf Meadwarmer.
Meet The Impersario, the event merchant. She sells items for Event Tickets that are earned by completing event related activities.
The Impresario and Event Tickets are available only during Event.
I have updated the Master Provisioning Recipe List to include the New Life Festival Recipes.
Within hours of the debut of the New Life Event, the ESOTU servers appeared to be overwhelmed.
The season of candlelight has begun with fiery torch lights and the pointy prongs of the pitchfork. Social media, forums, and official forums all report lengthy logon and zoning delays, and frequent crashes.
Some of my favourite subject lines include “The amount of people at the start of the event was insane.” and “Happy New Lag Festival”. Check out the screenshot from the Quest Giver at event launch.
Personally, I logged my explorer toon just outside Windhelm last night and at the time of this post had been waiting over 30 minutes to request character load… Some patience may be need for today.
ZOS, announced today that the New Life Festival kicks off this Thursday, December 15 at 10:00am EST and concludes on Wednesday, January 4 at 10am EST.
- Up to nine different daily quests, each themed for Tamriel’s different races and located in their respective zones
- Quest reward is New Life Gift Box that contains
- A random crafting material (Provisioning ingredient, Alchemy reagent, or Health glyph)
- A consumable version of a New Life-themed Memento
- A Skinchanger style item (Wolfsbane Incense)
- In addition, you will also receive one of the following:
- A Skinchanger Motif chapter
- A New Life recipe of either green, blue or gold-quality
- A special New Life Collectible
- Mud Ball Pouch (Memento)
- Nordic Bather’s Towel (Costume)
- Colovian Filigreed Hood (Hat)
- Colovian Fur Hood (Hat)
- A special new dye – New Life Cerulean
- “Magnanimous” title
- Double XP brew lasting two hours