There was an interesting comment added to today’s PTS (Public Test Server) Patch Notes. It suggests that the era of the seasonal Indrik mounts may be coming to an end later this year.Continue reading “ESO End of the Indrik Mount Era?”
Become an avatar of order, dress to impress the taverns of Skyrim, and find a fearsome or fawning new friend within the Crown Store this August!ElderScrollsOnline.com
This month features The Paragon Trinimac Statuette, some Midyear Mayhem items, a new Icereach Coven Dungeon Motif, a new monster set motif (Domihaus, Falkreath Hold), a return of the Psijic Vault Crates, special Vampire altering furnishings, and hints to a Summerset Celebration this month!Continue reading “ESO August 2020 Crown Store Showcase Details Announced”
Continue reading “ESO SUMMERSET CELEBRATION 2020”
The Summerset Celebration begins Thursday, July 23 at 10:00AM EDT and continues until Tuesday, August 4, at 10:00AM EDT. During the event period, you can earn bonus rewards and a new event-specific outfit style, simply by exploring and adventuring in Summerset and Artaeum!elderscrollsonline.com
There was a special ESO Live stream today announcing The Elder Scrolls Online: Stonethorn and Update 27 would be coming soon for PC/Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and Stadia.
Here is a short mobile-friendly summary of the ESO Stonethorn / Update 27 announcement.Continue reading “ESO STONETHORN & UPDATE 27 PREVIEW HIGHLIGHTS”
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October