It’s time for some alliance pride! Today, we’re introducing the three Alliance Motifs to the ESO Crown Store.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
- Craft Bags, available to ESO+ members, are an additional inventory section which does not count against your inventory limit, is shared across all characters on the account, and can hold an effectively unlimited number of all basic crafting supplies
- Two new Motifs (Thieves’ Guild and Abah’s Watch)
- Three new crafted sets (Pelinal’s Aptitude, Varen’s Wall, Kvatch Gladiator)
- Alchemy includes a new subcraft, Poison-making
- UI updates to reflect addition of poison-making
- Enchanting glyphs will no longer have upper level requirement
- All harvestable runestones will now provide at least one Essence and Aspect runestone per harvest
- Potency runestones now available for purchase from any enchanting vendor
- Item Traits have undergone revision to improve the viability and balance of each Trait
The Xivkyn Motif has been added to the crown store at a price of 5000 crowns.
My motif article has been updated to reflect the new orsinium styles and all of the styles are now summarized in a useful table format.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this patch.
- New Styles
- Item Sets
- Exploration and Itemization