Llogwey on the forums just announced the launch of his new ESOTU fashion website.
…made thousands and thousands of screenshots, both front and back of every single item (head, belts, boots, gloves separated) and built a search engine allowing you to compare every item side by side…
Check it out at:
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No crafting related updates.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.0, featuring One Tamriel! This update opens up the world of Tamriel for you to explore any time, and play with your friends no matter what level you are. Due to the significant changes One Tamriel brings to ESO, we’ve adjusted much of the current content and systems.
In this update, you’ll find that we’ve made Craglorn more solo-friendly, added Normal and Veteran modes for all 4-player dungeons, re-designed the Undaunted Pledge system, added new world bosses, and made some fairly sizeable itemization changes and updates – you’ll definitely want to check out all the details below.
In addition to One Tamriel, we’ve also added dueling, Weapon Ultimates, and added new daily quests. We’ve also added 16 new Monster Masks, and raised the Champion Point cap by 30 points. As with previous updates, we’ve also implemented many fixes and improvements to previous DLC game packs and the base game patch. Please note that the recently-announced Crown Crates will be available to test in a future PTS incremental patch.
We can’t wait to hear what you think of this update, all of which will be free for all players and is approximately 3.81GB in size.
To view the graphic, view Baratron’s comment on the forums
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes (plus a few “quality of life changes) included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
- There are four new Motifs coming to Tamriel: Dark Brotherhood, dro-m’Athra, Minotaur, and Order of the Hour.
- Added achievements for learning all chapters of the Order of the Hour, Minotaur, and Dark Brotherhood style
- Added an achievement for learning all chapters of the dro-m’Athra style.
- Clothier Survey sites of all tiers now include a small number of a new Furrier Trap harvest node.
- Orc Skill Heavy Armor Expertise: This passive ability has been renamed to “Craftsman.” Also, in addition to the current benefit it now increases your inspiration gains by 10%.
- The top tier of durable Crafting Writs (Blacksmithing, Woodworking, and Clothier) now require only the top tier of material.
- Created a new, unique icon for Tempering Alloy. No longer will you mistake it for Citrine, or vice-versa.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v2.5.5 and the Shadows of the Hist DLC Game Pack!
Anyone who owns ESO and has an active ESO Plus membership will also automatically have access to the Shadows of the Hist DLC Game Pack and the ability to freely dye your costumes. In this update, you’ll be able to conquer two all-new 4 player dungeons – the Cradle of Shadows and Ruins of Mazzatun. These dungeons offer new item sets, skins, Monster Masks and achievements!
The base game patch features a number of exciting new features including character re-customization through the new Style Parlor, the town capture system in Cyrodiil, improvements to existing Trials, and more. In addition, we’ve made several adjustments to the racial passives, and also increased the Champion Point cap to 531. You’ll also find we’ve made several fixes and improvements to existing content as well.
Equipment looted while in a Dungeon or Trial group can now be traded to active group members up to two hours after being looted
The Champion Point cap has been raised by a total of 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation) to 531 Champion Points
You will always find a Monster Set shoulder piece in the Undaunted Gold chest, often in the Silver chest, and occasionally in the Bronze chest.
We hope you have fun with our latest update, which is approximately 4.6GB in size.