I found this gem on Reddit earlier today that is an amazing graphic on Imgur showing the monster sets that can be obtained by the various undaunted pledge givers’ chests. Note the chests are not all in the same order at all locations as the graphic so check the chest label before using.
This article is out of date and the attributes of the sets listed here may no longer be correct. However, it may be useful to locate where individual item slots (shoulders, helm, etc.) can be obtained and when a pledge dungeon will be offered next by the pledge quest givers.
For current set attributes, try https://eso-sets.com/.
I am planning to update this article but I cannot provide an estimate of when it will be done at this time.
With Update 12 (aka 2.6.x or OneTamriel), itemization in the game was significantly changed. Every region will offer players the chance to find three sets unique to the region: One light, one medium, and one heavy. With regards to the quality of items found, the general principle is that the harder the foe or further into a dungeon or trial, the better the loot.
This is was made possible by the hard work of @cosmic_3000 and HeroOfNone for sharing it on Twitter and on the official forums. Their information was re-presented in alphabetical order and in a format more user-friendly those accessing the page on their mobiles and/or tablets, and added links to quests and my pledge calendar.
Continue reading ESOTU Monster Set and Zone Set Compendium
Llogwey on the forums just announced the launch of his new ESOTU fashion website.
…made thousands and thousands of screenshots, both front and back of every single item (head, belts, boots, gloves separated) and built a search engine allowing you to compare every item side by side…
Check it out at:
Baratron recently posted an interesting graphic in the frequently updated thread on the official forums on motifs. It speculates on what the new monster helms will be based on some datamining.
This is what I came up with a few months ago when I was looking at the datamined data:
To view the graphic, view Baratron’s comment on the forums
There has been some exciting news coming out of gamescon that is being posted on the web. A great post linking some of the big news appeared on reddit yesterday.
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October