Do you have any changes coming to crafting?
No, our crafting system is really good, so we’re happy with it.
Okay. I guess the same thing could be said about spell crafting [Is it still on the roadmap?]?
Same thing. With spell crafting we actually got in enough to start seeing how it worked, we didn’t like the design so much and it was going to be more work than we thought to get it to launch so we kind of put it aside to do Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, One Tamriel, housing etc.
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October
Update: In a recent interview with IGN, ZOS mentions that housing is to be released in the first quarter of 2017.
“Three Player Houses in Vvardenfell
Another obvious indicator as to why a major update or two will come before Vvardenfell is the existence of three specific player housing options within Vvardenfell. This in and of itself is an exciting discovery as it means there will most likely be multiple housing opportunities per zone!”
Check out the full article at Tamriel Foundry.
After reading the Guide to Fishing Tamriel, I found the content lacking sufficient details to satisfy my scholarly curiosity. I wanted more details and it set out to answer my many unanswered questions.
This guide covers fishing in a very comprehensive and organized manner. Fishing results in special achievements (including one of the rarest titles in the game), crafting raw material (including the legendary ingredient for crafting experience potions), and rare sellable fish. The legendary ingredient, Perfect Roe, is currently fetching a high price and harvesting it is a lucrative activity. There are four types of water fish can be found and particular bait must be used at the right location to obtain the best results. Fishing parties looking for rare fish should limit their group to 4 or 5 people. The table below lists the water types and their respective baits. Several tools have been created to make fishing a lot easier.
|Foul / Oily Fish||Crawlers. Fish Roe|
|River||Insect Parts, Shad|
Clockwork City: Clockerfish, Typical Bar