The ESO Anniversary occurs in early April and it is an event you do not want to miss. In addition to bonus experience, any daily that is not immediately repeatable will offer a bonus anniversary gift box.
The Elder Scrolls Online turns five! Join us in celebration of this amazing milestone by taking part in our in-game event and enjoying XP buffs, unique rewards, and cake!
The anniversary event begins on April 4th 10AM EDT.
To join the event, visit the famous Chef Donolon in Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall, or Davon's Watch and complete his Anniversary quest “Ache for Cake." You can get directions to Chef Donolon's location by obtaining a Jubilee Cake Voucher free of charge from the in-game Crown Store.
Continue reading “ESO Anniversary Event”
During this time we bring forth dark tales and unsettling songs. The Unknown Passenger tells of a cloaked figure on a ship who none of the other travelers recall boarding. The Lost Fawn that takes refuge in the den of the wolf that killed its mother. The Midnight Lodger rents a room in the dead of night but vanishes before morning — along with the innkeeper’s child… — A Tale of Two Festivals, Botjolf Meadwarmer.
The ESO Jester’s Festival occurs late March and Early April and it is an event you do not want to miss. In addition to being fun, there are several event-only items that are highly prized by ESO players. For example, the Dubious Crone Recipe was in high demand by Stamina Characters for it’s stamina resource bonuses and prices on the North American Server in 2017 exceeded 250,000g.
By decree of your most majestic majesties,
From the depths of their magnificent magnanimity,
Today begins a rule of foolishness and frivolities!
Abolished are concerns of toil, tax, and responsibility,
For this silly season of winsome glee! — Jester’s Festival Invitation Scroll
The Jester's Festival begins on Thursday, March 29 at 10:00AM EDT and will run until Monday, April 2 at 10:00AM EDT. If you want to take part in the silly season, make your way to the pavilions located outside the cities of Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard, and Daggerfall.
Continue reading “ESO Spoiler: Jester’s Festival”
code65536 has posted some interesting recipe information on the forums that was recently datamined. They appear to relate to the “Jester’s Festival”, which we believe is the April Fool’s Event.
There are four recipes in all and include a two epic purple recipes, 1 blue, and 1 green recipe.
Interesting to note, that this event introduces recipes that require more than one of the same ingredient!
code65536 has posted some interesting recipe information on the forums that was recently datamined. They appear to relate to the “New Life Festival”, which I believe is the New Year’s Event that has been mentioned in several ZOS communications.
There are nine recipes in all and include a legendary gold recipe that doesn’t require any legendary ingredients.
There has been some exciting news coming out of gamescon that is being posted on the web. A great post linking some of the big news appeared on reddit yesterday.
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October