Ssshhh, come here! In case you haven’t noticed…
In true Thieves Guild fashion, the Thieves Guild of Hews Bane have been quietly planning a very special event to celebrate the Thieves Guild launch anniversary. And it begins today! You can enjoy the following when playing in Hew’s Bane from now until March 20:
- Double yield from resource nodes in Hew’s Bane
- Double rewards for killing World Bosses and bosses in delves in Hew’s Bane
- Double dro-m’Athra style items from killing bosses in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Increased rewards from Heists
- Non-perfect Heists give the reward for perfect Heists; perfect Heists award double the crates
Happy hunting – and thieving – adventurers!
Over the last year you helped King Kurog rebuild the great city of Orsinium, the long-abandoned capital city of the Orcs in the mountains of Wrothgar. Now, join us for Orsinium’sone-year anniversary celebration on all platforms, beginning next Monday, November 7th at 10am EST. For this special event, we’re offering the following goodies:
- Double the items received from crafting nodes in Wrothgar (This only applies to normal crafting nodes, not nodes spawned from Survey Reports.)
- Double rewards received from the chests in Maelstrom Arena for both Normal and Veteran difficulty levels
- Double the number of reward boxes received by completing a daily delve or World Boss quest
- The return of the original Orsinium Collector’s Bundle to the Crown Store at a substantial discount
I have summoned one of the fabled witchmothers, who are rumored to appear only during the Witches Festival! Legends say these strange being can be bargained with for power…
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.5.1 is our first incremental patch on the PTS for Update 11 and the Shadows of the Hist DLC game pack. It addresses a number of issues with the new content and systems as well as introducing three new features that were missing in the initial PTS launch. This incremental patch also includes some fixes in the base game patch for quests, itemization, crafting, and more. We’ve also updated the existing character templates to include the six new dungeon item sets, two new Monster Mask sets (Velidreth and Haj Mota), and updated Trials and Dragonstar Arena item sets and Master Weapons.The size of this patch is approximately 640MB.