The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No crafting or housing related changes.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.13 is a small incremental patch that fixes the issue with Bolt Escape not functioning properly, and an issue originating from Unicode Windows login names.
In addition to these two fixes, you can also kick-off the ESO: Morrowind storyline right now by embarking on a new prologue quest, “The Missing Prophecy.” This quest can be picked up from any Inn and will send you on a mission to track and defeat bandits and Daedra, and in the process, uncover a terrifying prophecy that leads directly to the events of ESO: Morrowind. Upon completion of the quest, you’ll receive the Twilight Shard memento that produces a dazzling tribute to Azura.
The size of this patch is approximately 134MB.
In Ayleidoon, “Garlas Agea” means “Cavern of Secrets.” But the secrets of the Wild Elves were often dark, horrific, and perhaps better forgotten.
The Garlas Agea is located in central Gold Coast a short distance southeast of the Gold Coast Wayshrine.
Continue reading ESOTU Delve: Garlas Agea
Though some Dwarven automatons were clearly designed for defense of the facilities in which they’re found, the function of other constructs is less clear. Some appear to be tasked with maintaining other machines, lubricating joints and replacing worn-out parts.
The Aldunz Ruins are found in southern Alik’r Desert East of Bergma
Continue reading ESOTU Delve: Aldunz
This weeks vendor items on sale between 00:00 UTC/GMT on Friday and 12:00 UTC/GMT on Mondays for 100,000 (Armour) – 250,000 (Jewelry) or 200,000AP (Armour) – 500,000AP (Jewelry) are the following
Vendor was introduced in Patch 2.3.5.
- Iceheart’s Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)
- Chokethorn’s Shoulders- Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)
- Stygian Ring – Robust
- Elegant Ring – Arcane
Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.
Related: History of Alliance Point Items
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zenil Theran) is a special vendor that only appears on the weekend to sell rare furniture in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
- Craglorn Brazier, Ornate 15,000g
- Craglorn Skull, Carved 35,000g
- Craglorn Sword Sconce 5,000g
- Sigil Stand 15,000g
- Sigil, Kynareth 20,000g
- Sigil, Mara 20,000g
- Sigil, Stendarr 20,000g
- Sigil, Zenithar 20,000g
The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
NOTE: Currently, on the Public Test Server (PTS). Information here is from the patch notes published on their forums.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.1 is the first incremental patch on the PTS. In this patch, we’ve enabled the remaining two game types in Battlegrounds: Capture the Flag and Team Deathmatch. In addition, we’ve also activated some Medals that you can receive by participating in Battlegrounds. This is a work in progress, and not all Medals have been added yet.
We’ve made several fixes to content found in the Morrowind Chapter, including things surrounding Vvardenfell quests, Battlegrounds, new furnishings, and Halls of Fabrication. We’ve also made several fixes and tweaks to the Warden class.
In the base game, you’ll find that we’ve focused mainly on bug fixes for this patch, though there are a few tweaks to class abilities. We do have some further tweaks and adjustments planned for future PTS patches, and we’ll also continue to monitor all your feedback.
The size of this incremental patch is approximately 430MB.
- New Sets: 3 Overland, 3 Crafted, 5 Battleground, 4 Trial Sets
- Added a new category in the Housing Editor called “Services”.
- This category includes Assistants, Mundus Stones, Target Skeletons, and Crafting Stations.
- Additionally, instead of having separate sub-categories for Crafting Stations, these items are all combined into one sub-category for all Crafting Stations.
- Harvestable objects in the Jerall Mountains and Blackwood Borderlands now respawn more slowly, given their location.
- Added Research Scrolls to the Master Writ merchant. These scrolls will reduce each active research time of a given tradeskill by 24 hours and have a 20 hour cooldown.
- Starfish & Seashells furnishings are now in the Aquatic category in the Housing Editor.
Continue reading [PTS] ESOTU [PC] Patch Notes 3.0.1 – Crafting Summary
The Ayleid spirit warned me that if we destroy the Lightless Remnant, we’ll unleash the blood-curse throughout the land…”
We put an end to Reezal-jul and Lleraya. Now we need to deal with Baron Montclair…we first need to find a way through the Shrouded Pass.”