The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.5, featuring Homestead! This free update introduces our player housing system with 39 uniquely-themed homes you can acquire throughout Tamriel. With over 2,000 individual decorative and furniture options, plus Furnishing Crafting, you’ll have a lot of options available to make your home truly yours.
In addition to this massive new system, we’ve also added Master Crafting Writs, four new Motifs, and updated several sources of itemization in Cyrodiil and the Imperial City, all of which are detailed below. You’ll also find that we’ve put a focus on improving the balance across all classes and skills.
As always, we’ve made several fixes and improvements to all previously DLC game packs and the base game patch. We can’t wait to have you play our latest update, which is approximately 3.36GB in size. Thanks, and enjoy!
- Many furnishings are now interactable (chairs, thrones, etc.)
- Specialty Furnishings
- Target Skeleton can be used to practice with new weapons and abilities, or to practice combat in general.
- Guild Reprints of Shalidor’s Library
- Standard Crafting Stations
- Attunable Crafting Stations
- Unique Objects
- Dark Anchor Pinions, decoy Elder Scrolls, Undaunted Busts
- Aquatic-themed decorations while fishing at a fishing hole
- The Shadowy Supplier will rarely award one of a selection of Dark Brotherhood-themed decorations
- Furnishing Sourcing
- Furnishing Crafting
- Woodworking Blueprints primarily use Heartwood, from lumber nodes.
- Blacksmithing Diagrams primarily use Regulus, from ore nodes.
- Clothing Patterns primarily use Bast, from fibrous plants, or Clean Pelts, from beasts and other sources of leather.
- Alchemy Formulas primarily use Alchemical Resin, from mushrooms and alchemy plants.
- Enchanting Praxises primarily use Mundane Runes, from runestones.
- Provisioning Designs primarily use Decorative Wax, from crates, barrels, and other sources of provisioning ingredients.
- Housing Achievements
- Master Crafting Writs
- Maximum-tier Writ reward boxes for all tradeskills now have a chance to provide a special invitation to craft a very specific item or set of items.
- The frequency of Master Writ invites from standard Writ boxes is based on the overall associated tradeskill mastery possessed by the character.
- New Motifs: Ebony, Mazzatun, Ra Gada, Silken Ring
- Imperial City Vendors
- the Tel Var General Merchant now sells the Superb Imperial Reward box, which has been reduced in price. This vendor now also sells Alkahest, as well.
- Cyrodiil Vendors
- There is now a Regional Equipment Vendor in the base camps of Cyrodiil. These vendors sell “Zone Bags” of all Alliances’ home zones.
- The items in the Zone Bags are typically Blue-quality, with a small chance of being Purple-quality.
- Cyrodiil Vendor container prices of the containers have been reduced by 75%.
- Fixed an issue where Nirnroot and Water Hyacinth would incorrectly appear as pools of water in several DLC zones.
- Waxed Apothecary’s Parcels can now be quickslotted, and will appear in the Consumables section of the inventory.
- Crafters rejoice! If you have access to the Craft Bag through ESO Plus, you can now deconstruct items and refine materials even when your inventory is full.
- You will now utilize stolen materials when crafting before consuming materials from the Craft Bag.