The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Clockwork City Update!
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v3.2.5 and the Clockwork City where you can enter Sotha Sil’s legendary creation and explore his mysterious mechanical world. In addition to new quests to enjoy, you’ll also come across two new world bosses and two delves, plus a new 12-player Trial: Asylum Sanctorium. We’ve also added 12 new item sets, two new Motifs, over 200 new furnishings, and a host of fun, new collectibles.
For players that own The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, we’ve added a new Battleground game mode – Crazy King – where your team must seize a capture point location that jumps randomly around the map. It’s, well, crazy!
The base game update introduces the highly-anticipated Transmutation system which allows you to change the traits on your gear, including weapons and armors. We’ve also added a trait tracker that will allow you to see whether or not you’ve researched the unique trait on an item. Additionally, we’ve also made a number of performance optimizations resulting in better frame rate and shorter loading times.
We can’t wait for you to discover this mysterious, new zone. This update in its entirety is approximately 3.6GB in size.
- To visit the Clockwork City, you can acquire the quest to take you there by accepting it from the Collectibles/Stories interface, or by visiting the Mages Guild in Mournhold.
- Transmutation allows you to permanently change the trait of an item to one of your choosing!
- Trait Tracker
- Performance Updates
- Crafting Writ Turn-In Site Universalization
- New Target Dummy: The Precursor
- Champion Point Increase
- Master Writs will now call for more diverse crafting styles, such as Abah’s Watch, Hollowjack, or Redoran.
- Dungeon Finder Level Restrictions
- Normal Difficulty dungeons to Level 45 for some dungeons
- Veteran Difficulty dungeons to CP160 for some dungeons
- Increased the rewards for opening a Master Chest when you have the Treasure Hunter passive.
- Every weekend, Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden will now sell four sets of jewelry instead of two.
- Two jewelry sets each weekend will be from the Overland sets, and two will be Dungeon sets.
- Repeatable Bounties: The Clockwork Facilitator and Novice Holli, both residing in the eastern portion of the Brass Fortress, each offer daily bounties to investigate and overcome dangers at these locations.
- Asylum Sanctorium is a 12-player Trial located within the Brass Fortress in Clockwork City.
- the Asylum and Perfect Asylum weapons alter and improve the effect of one of your weapon skill line’s abilities.
- Unique Achievement rewards are available for completing this Trial, including:
- Unique skin
- Several Titles
- Unique housing items
- New Collectibles
- Scintillant Dovah-Fly: non-combat pet
- Begone!: Emote
- Umbral Projector: Memento
- Revolving Celestiodrome: unique Furnishing
- Trophy, Saint Olms the Just
- Bust, Saint Olms the Just
- Sanctified Silver: Skin
- Clockwork Curator: Polymorph
- 12 new Item Sets available
- Two motifs have been added to Clockwork City: The Apostle, The Ebonshadow
- Over 200 new furnishings have been added to the game through various sources, many of which can be purchased through the Housing Editor or crafted.
- Clockwork City comes with over 40 new achievements to pursue, with 6 new titles to unlock!
- Two motifs have been added to the Horns of the Reach DLC game pack: The Dreadhorn, The Bloodforge
- The Orbservatory Prior home is available to preview and purchase.
- Master difficulty chests and treasure map chests now have a greater chance of giving Buoyant Armiger motifs if you have the Treasure Hunter passive.
- Remains-Silent will no longer silently provide you with only a furnishing when she elects to give you one. You will now receive the furnishing alongside your normal materials for that choice.
- Fixed several painful clipping issues
- Merchants all over the world now sell Empty Soul Gems.
- Fixed a number of infrequent game crashes.
- A new option for AvA Announcements has been added to the Social settings.
- You can now Filter your furnishings by theme