The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zenil Theran) is a special vendor that only appears on the weekend to sell rare furniture for a limited time in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
This weeks items are:
- Daedric Chandelier, Spiked 8,125g
- Daedric Chest, Sealed 8,125g
- Daedric Throne, Skulls ??
Note: Daedric Throne, Skill had no price. I got mine for free.
The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
NOTE: Currently, on the Public Test Server (PTS). Information here is from the patch notes published on their forums.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.0, introducing our first chapter: Morrowind! The fate of the island of Vvardenfell hangs in the balance and needs a hero to help Vivec, the legendary warrior-poet god, who suffers from a mysterious illness. ESO’s first chapter is 9.7GB in size
- 3 new crafted sets: Assassin’s Guile, Daedric Trickery, Shacklebreaker
- 4 new motifs: Ashlander, Buoyant Armiger, Morag Tong, Militant Ordinator
- 3 new homes: penthouse, harbour house, and lake house
- 2 new furnishing style plans: Daedric, Dwemer
- New sources of plans: pickpocketing, safe boxes looting, quests, harvesting, and tombs
- 6 new dyes
- Rolis Hlaalu, the Master Mediator, has expanded his inventory
- Includes a Centurion target for testing trial damage
- Each hireling skill now has roughly 100 more unique messages
- ESO Plus members will now automatically receive twice the banking inventory slots.
- Added two more character slots up for sale in the Crown Store
- Sealed Writs now display their target item and Writ Voucher reward at all times, even when inside of a container.
- Sealed Writs no longer automatically offer you their quest the moment you first acquire them. You can still use the Sealed Writ at any time to start the quest.
- All cost poisons have been reduced in effectiveness.
Continue reading ESOTU [PC] Patch Notes 3.0.0 – Crafting Summary