The Crown Crafting Motif: Dro-m’Athra Style is now available in the Crown Store. Get this otherworldly motif for a limited time between today (January 26) and 10am EST on January 30.
The Dro-m’Athra Style costs 6,000 crowns and will be available on all platforms for a limited time from January 26 to January 30.
My recommendation is to save your crowns for housing update that will be released in a few weeks. The Dro-m’Athra style chapters can be farmed reliably from the Maw of Lorkhaj, if you have ESO+ or the Thieves Guild DLC. According to TamrielTradeCenter.com, there is a decent supply of these motifs available on the [PC] guild traders with prices in the 5,000 – 20,000g range.
There has been some exciting news coming out of gamescon that is being posted on the web. A great post linking some of the big news appeared on reddit yesterday.
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October