Continue reading “ESO January 2020 Crown Store Showcase Details Announced”
New year, new gear! There’s a bounty of new and returning items for Tamriel’s brigands, bandits, and brawlers coming to the Crown Store this month. Check them out in this latest showcase!ElderScrollsOnline.com
Zenimax online studio recently announced the Crown Store Black Fredas Sale. Here is a mobile-friendly summary.
The Dro-m’Athra Style costs 6,000 crowns and will be available on all platforms for a limited time from January 26 to January 30.
My recommendation is to save your crowns for housing update that will be released in a few weeks. The Dro-m’Athra style chapters can be farmed reliably from the Maw of Lorkhaj, if you have ESO+ or the Thieves Guild DLC. According to TamrielTradeCenter.com, there is a decent supply of these motifs available on the [PC] guild traders with prices in the 5,000 – 20,000g range.
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October