Once an adventuring region for the fiercest bands of 4 or 12 player groups, now most of the region can be completed by a well equipped combat veteran, but at least 2 party members are recommended.
Within its borders, there can be found 14 daily quests and 4 weekly quests. However, to find adventure, you will have to leave the towns to find it.
Continue reading “ESO Craglorn: Do you know about the daily and weekly quests?”
This compendium provides the rumoured locations of the infamous bandits and pirates of Tamriel.
The following maps were created using locations provided by Lost Treasure 4.17.
Continue reading “ESOTU Treasure Map Compendium”
There has been some exciting news coming out of gamescon that is being posted on the web. A great post linking some of the big news appeared on reddit yesterday.
Here is a summary
- Pledges will split off DLC pledges to a third NPC quest giver and all will reward the top tier reward formerly the gold key but looks like each vendor will have it’s own key.
- Veteran Pledges will reward 2 keys
- 17 New Vet Dungeons , alll have own monster sets, and monster set item will drop every time
- 30 new sets
- Each patch will increase CP count by 30
- New Weapon Morphs with two morphs
- All DLC pack will be in the Crown Store. It will be about 5500 crowns and it contains the 4 DLCs except Shadows of the Hist.
- Update 13 aka Housing you’ll have training dummies in your yard
- Complete Craglorn rework. It can now be done solo or with a group of up to four people: Main story line will be solo-able.
- Crown store random boxes that can drop previously limited mounts and other stuff.
- Old AA and Hel Ra sets are coming back
- Two upcoming holiday events in October and New Years
- New content to appear on PTS in 2 – 3 weeks
- Target launch October