The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Most of this patch addresses abilities, item sets, more bug fixes, and housing updates.
Note: This patch is currently on the Public Test Server
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.3 includes some additional balance tweaks and bug fixes for combat, in addition to numerous fixes surrounding the player housing system. We do have a number of known issues relating to grouping and sitting in chairs, which will be addressed before this update goes live. The size of this patch is approximately 540MB.
- Target Skeletons now stack to 200 in the inventory. That’s a lot of skeletons!
- Added a higher-health Target Skeleton to Rolis Hlaalu’s store: the Robust Target Skeleton. This Target Skeleton makes a better target for those who want to evaluate larger skeleton damage sums over long periods of time.
- Rolis Hlaalu now sells an envelope that, when opened, will provide a random purple Furnishing Plan.
- Adjusted the drop chance calculations for Master Writs from Clothiering, Blacksmithing, and Woodworking: now they look at your long-term mastery of their own research information when determining your chance of receiving a Master Writ.
- Increased the Writ Voucher yield for Akaviri-style items from Master Writs by 10%, and for Orzorga’s Smoked Bear Haunch and Psijic Ambrosia by 25%.
- After fighting a Target Skeleton, you will now get a report via the chat log indicating your damage per second as well as the length of the fight.
- Increased the chance to receive furnishing-related rewards from criminal activities like pickpocketing and murder.
- All homes now load the Unfurnished version by default when previewed. You may swap between the Furnished/Unfurnished versions exactly as before when desired.
- All furnishings in Cyrodiil are now sold for Alliance Points instead of gold.
- Items now show whether they are interactable, sittable, readable, lights, animated, crafting stations, or target skeletons on the item tooltip.
- Updated the pricing of furnishings from Home Goods Furnishers to improve overall consistency.
- Added Population to the House Information panel. This communicates the current/maximum amount of player characters in your house.