The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
NOTE: Currently, on the Public Test Server (PTS). Information here is from the patch notes published on their forums.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.0.1 is the first incremental patch on the PTS. In this patch, we’ve enabled the remaining two game types in Battlegrounds: Capture the Flag and Team Deathmatch. In addition, we’ve also activated some Medals that you can receive by participating in Battlegrounds. This is a work in progress, and not all Medals have been added yet.
We’ve made several fixes to content found in the Morrowind Chapter, including things surrounding Vvardenfell quests, Battlegrounds, new furnishings, and Halls of Fabrication. We’ve also made several fixes and tweaks to the Warden class.
In the base game, you’ll find that we’ve focused mainly on bug fixes for this patch, though there are a few tweaks to class abilities. We do have some further tweaks and adjustments planned for future PTS patches, and we’ll also continue to monitor all your feedback.
The size of this incremental patch is approximately 430MB.
- New Sets: 3 Overland, 3 Crafted, 5 Battleground, 4 Trial Sets
- Added a new category in the Housing Editor called “Services”.
- This category includes Assistants, Mundus Stones, Target Skeletons, and Crafting Stations.
- Additionally, instead of having separate sub-categories for Crafting Stations, these items are all combined into one sub-category for all Crafting Stations.
- Harvestable objects in the Jerall Mountains and Blackwood Borderlands now respawn more slowly, given their location.
- Added Research Scrolls to the Master Writ merchant. These scrolls will reduce each active research time of a given tradeskill by 24 hours and have a 20 hour cooldown.
- Starfish & Seashells furnishings are now in the Aquatic category in the Housing Editor.