As more motifs are being discovered in Tamriel, it becomes harder to remember where to find all this motif lore. This guide attempts to make it easier for the new or frugal crafter to locate motif chapters without being at the mercy of motif availability on guild traders.
Motif lore can be often found home and business containers (Nightstand, Desk, Wardrobe, Dresser, Cabinet, Cupboard, Trunk / Chests, Backpacks, and Urn / Vases). Furthermore, the location of these containers often determines the types of motifs that can be found. Unfortunately, many of these containers in towns will require some caution as they are considered property of the locals and if your theft is witnessed, you will negatively affect your status with the guards.
Continue reading “ESO Motifs”
The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No crafting changes.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.5 and the Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack! As with previous updates, the base game patch will be available to everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online and the DLC Game Pack will automatically download with it, allowing you instant access to the new content when you purchase it or activate an ESO Plus membership. Anyone who owns ESO and has an active ESO Plus membership will also automatically have access to the Dragon Bones DLC Game Pack. If your ESO Plus membership ends or lapses, you will no longer have access to the DLC Game Pack content and areas, but you will still have any items you earned while you had access.
In this update, you’ll be able to explore and conquer two all-new 4 player dungeons – Fang Lair and Scalecaller Peak. These dungeons offer new item sets, Monster Masks, achievements and unique rewards! We’ve also added two new Battlegrounds maps – Mor Khazgur and Deeping Drome – which are available to anyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind.
In the base game patch, we’ve added several new features including the highly-anticipated Outfit System, which gives you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your gear, and Home Storage Furnishings! We’ve also added two new systems to aid players as they adventure throughout Tamriel: a Level Up Advisor and Skills Advisor. And as always, we’ve made several adjustments and improvements to combat abilities, including an overhaul to our Synergy system, and several bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy this new update, which is approximately 2.38GB in size.
- Two New Dungeons
- New Collectibles
- 8 new Item Sets
- The new Outfit System is now available, and allows you the freedom to customize the visual appearance of your character including both the style and dyes. With Outfits, you get to determine the appearance of every aspect of your character, piece by piece, regardless of what you are (or aren’t) wearing underneath.
- Customize by slot, motif, and material level (eg. jute to ancestor silk variants)
- Housing Storage Chests
- These account-wide items allow you to store 30 or 60 items per collectible, depending on the size. You can acquire four 30-slot coffers and four 60-slot chests, for a combined total of up to 360 storage slots.
- Master Writ Vendors
- Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator who sells furnishings and recipes for Writ Vouchers, has changed some of his offerings. He retired several of his furniture plans and now offers 6 new furniture plans.
- a new assistant: Faustina Curio, the Achievement Mediator. This new merchant sells plans and furnishings for Writ Vouchers to characters that have attained certain achievements. Among these items are plans that Rolis previously stopped selling, as well as new furnishing documents that contain Morrowind furnishing plans.
- The Glass Motif can now be purchased from Rolis Hlaalu
- Several motifs now more rarer.
- Aldmeri Dominion, Ancient Elf, Assassins League, Barbaric, , Celestial, Daedric, Daggerfall Covenant, Dro-m’Athra, Ebonheart Pact, Mercenary, Minotaur, Outlaw, Primal, Ra Gada
- Level Up Advisor
- Skills Advisor
- The Champion Point cap has been raised by 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation) for a total of 720 Champion Points.
- No longer supporting the 32-bit client
- The chance of obtaining a Xivkyn Motif chapter from a Daedric Cache in Imperial City is now dependent on your Tel Var Stone multiplier: the more Stones you carry, the more likely you are to obtain a Xivkyn Motif chapter.
- Fixed an issue resulting in some long-duration poisons having no difference between their two-reagent and three-reagent durations. Three-reagent durations are now consistently longer.
- Adjusted the duration for all Immovable potions. The base duration has been reduced from a cap of 12.5 seconds to 8 seconds, leading to a Medicinal Use maximum of 10.4 seconds
- Rewards for the Worthy mails now only grant a guaranteed Transmutation Geode once per day per account.
- The Creation tab at Crafting Stations will now remember the level you have selected, rather than the number of materials. This is to prevent accidentally crafting the wrong level gear when switching between slots that require different material amounts, such as Helmet and Pants.
Continue reading “ESOTU [PC] Patch Notes 3.3.5 – Crafting Summary”
There is a great post on Reddit to help people obtain the three new motifs: Celestial, Draughr, and Yokudan.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. A few crafting changes. The most significant change is that the Chef and Brewer vendors will sell CP150 green-quality recipes used in Provisioning crafting writs so it is based on the passive rank in Recipe Improvement.
Welcome to The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.4, featuring One Tamriel! This update opens up the world of Tamriel for you to explore any time, and play with your friends no matter what level you are. Due to the significant changes One Tamriel brings to ESO, we’ve adjusted much of the current content and systems.
In this update, you’ll find that we’ve made Craglorn more solo-friendly, added Normal and Veteran modes for all 4-player dungeons, re-designed the Undaunted Pledge system, and made some fairly sizeable itemization changes and updates – you’ll definitely want to check out all the details below.
In addition to One Tamriel, we’ve also added dueling, Weapon Ultimates, and added new daily quests. We’ve also added 16 new Monster Masks, and raised the Champion Point cap by 30 points. As with previous updates, we’ve also implemented many fixes and improvements to previous DLC game packs and the base game patch. The size for this update is approximately 2.3GB. Enjoy, and see you in Tamriel!
Continue reading “ESOTU [PC] Patch Notes 2.6.4 – Crafting Summary”
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. No crafting related updates.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.1 is an incremental patch on the PTS that has a number of fixes involving One Tamriel and dueling. We’ve also made adjustments to some of the Weapon Ultimates based on your feedback, fixed a number of itemization-related issues, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 1.15GB, and we appreciate all the feedback and bug reports so far!
- Improved the balance of resource nodes between various zones. Node density should now be roughly equivalent between all zones.
- Added achievements for learning all the chapters of the Celestial, Draugr, and Yokudan motifs.
- Snakeblood now properly reduces the durations of negative effect potions once more.
Continue reading “ESOTU [PTS] [PC] Patch Notes 2.6.1 – Crafting Summary”