Perhaps, you are looking for a “hire” calling and / or to free your inner dark bloodlust. On the Gold Coast, you can. Hire yourself out as bounty hunter, dark brotherhood assassin, or both. The choice is yours.
In a recent @ElderScrollsOTR broadcast featuring Rich Lambert, he talks about OneTamriel and the question about harvesting nodes was raised (28:30). The nodes will scale like the battle-levelled zones.
Resource nodes that spawn in battle leveled zones (such as Orsinium or the Gold Coast) now come in two varieties and provide crafting resources based on either your combat level or your rank in the associated material-use passive.
- When the resource node spawns, it has an even chance to be based on either level or passive rank.
The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
- Poison-making, a sub-category of alchemy has been added
- Enchanting glyphs no longer have upper level limit
- Only one type of enchanting node to harvest
- Weapon and Item Traits have been updated or replaced
- Account-wide crafting bag for ESO+ subscribers
- Item Locking to safeguard your valuable gear from deconstruction, sale, and more
- Harvest nodes in battle-level areas (Cyrodil, DLC regions, etc.) have new looting tables based on crafting passives and adventure level.
- Survey maps no longer disappear when you approach their location
- The fourth alchemical trait on White Cap changed from Lower Spell Crit to Detection