The merchant lord Cosh claims to have found Magnifica Falorah’s dowry, and for his trouble she has agreed to marry him…I’m in Hubalajad Palace in Abah’s Landing. I should search for a hidden way out of Magnifica Falorah’s room.
This spoiler is for the puzzle in Cosh’s bedchamber where Magnifica Falorah is getting ready for the wedding.
Tip: The way into the palace starts with pickpocketing one of the servants coming out of the kitchen door to obtain key.
- Read the book called “An Excerpt from the Book of Seasons” located in the south corner near the wine rack.
- Candles next to foor paintings become useable
Use candles in the order of the seasons starting with Spring
- Spring (A character near the middle standing in a ruin in a valley surrounded by trees.
- Summer (Gazelle in the foreground, bridge in background)
- Fall (Two characters standing near each other on a path with Trees with Orange leaves on both sides)
- Winter (Two characters in the foreground climbing a steep road into a city)
- Enter the secret room locate your proof for Magnifica.