The name of these Ayleid ruins implies they were abandoned because of encroaching tree roots. But the Wood Elves whisper that the sundering roots were not those of normal Grahtwood trees.
Root Sunder Ruins are located in Central Grahtwood, just southeast of Elden Root.
Mobs: Crocodiles, Senche Tigers, Stranglers, Spriggans, Bone Colossus
Critters: Lizards, Torchbugs
Named: Devil Wrathmaw, Rootbiter, Rustjaw, Silent Claw, Great Thorn, Thick-Bark, The Bonemonger (Group)
- “Uryaamo’s Journal”
- “A Nagging Question”
- “Aberrant Welkynd Stones”
- “Tancano’s Journal”
- “WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE”
- “Valamuur’s Notes, Volume I
- “Valamuur’s Notes, Volume II
- “Valamuur’s Notes, Volume III
- “Sirdor’s Journal”
- “Ruurifin’s Journal”
- Decent place to farm hides.
- Few harvestable nodes like Runes, Mushrooms, and Ores
- Few provisioning containers
- Root Sunder Ruins Vanquisher (10pts.)
- Root Sunder Ruins Conquerer (50pts.)
- Root Sunder Ruins Group Event (50pts.)