The following is a summary of the crafting and housing related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Mostly fixes combat and itemization balance adjustments and bug fixes, in addition to some improvements for long loading screens.
NOTE: Currently, on the Public Test Server (PTS). Information here is from the patch notes published on their forums.
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.2 is an incremental patch that includes several combat and itemization balance adjustments and bug fixes, in addition to some improvements for long loading screens (including in Cyrodiil) and a number of bug fixes spanning several systems and zones. We’ve copied all European megaserver characters for this patch, which is approximately 149MB in size.
- Dragon Bones
- Fixed an issue where the Worm Wizard Personality awarded from the “Fang Lair Challenger” achievement listed that it was purchased from the Crown Store, and would not appear in the list of Personalities until you acquired it.
- Headpieces in the Thorvukan and Zaan sets are now Bind on Pickup Tradeable, as intended.
- Combat & Gameplay
- Combat Balance
- Combat Fixes & Improvements
- Itemization Balance
- Item Sets
- Caluurion’s Legacy: This Item Set’s proc now spawns the lich shoulder visual immediately, but has a 1 second delay before it fires the projectile at the enemy target.
- Plague Slinger:
- The Skeever corpse summoned by this Item Set’s proc now lasts 4 seconds, down from 6 seconds, but it now fires projectiles at enemies every 1 second, down from 1.5 seconds.
- Increased the speed of the projectile fired from this Item Set’s proc by 50%
- Seventh Legion Brute: This Item Set’s proc now has a 2 second cooldown.
- This Item Set’s proc now occurs on any Light or Heavy Attack, instead of only critical strikes with Light or Heavy Attacks, but the proc chance has been reduced to 20% from 100%.
- Increased the cooldown of this Item Set’s proc to 18 seconds from 15 seconds
- Item Sets
- Itemization Fixes & Improvements
- Grand Rejuvenation: Fixed an issue where the Stamina restore from this Item Set’s proc was not centered on the Grand Healing cast.
- Plague Slinger: Fixed an issue where the projectiles fired from this Item Set’s proc were removing enemies from stealth or invisibility.
- Base Game
- Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that caused certain recipes to not appear on the PTS.
- Adjusted the duration for all Immovable potions. The base duration has been reduced from a cap of 12.5 seconds to 8 seconds, leading to a Medicinal Use maximum of 10.4 seconds.
- Reduced the price of the Outfit Station furnishing to 500 Writ Vouchers from 1500.
- You can now complete the “Fully Styled” achievement across multiple transactions, instead of having to change all eight slots at once.
- Changing any of your Outfit Styles no longer replays the unsheathe effect for your weapon enchantment.
- The Help Menu entry for the Outfit System now includes an image showcasing the Outfit Station.
- Acquiring the “Convert to Morag Tong” or “Convert to Imperial” upgrades now correctly grants you the associated Outfit Styles.
- The Ancient Elf Staff 3 Outfit Style is now available once you have learned the Ancient Elf crafting Motif.
- Learning the Dark Brotherhood style now correctly grants knowledge of the Dark Brotherhood Jerkin Armor Style.
- Fixed an issue that caused Target Dummies to have incorrect names when viewed in a home.
- Made a number of improvements to the maps for The Erstwhile Sanctuary and Princely Dawnlight Palace.
- Exiting the preview of the Coldharbour Surreal Estate now correctly returns you to your previous location, instead of putting you outside the front door.
- The “Storage Coffer, Fortified” collectible can now only be obtained from the Level Up Advisor at level 18.
- Adjusted text on collectible storage furnishings for improved clarity and consistency.
- Fixed an issue where the gold in your personal bank or guild bank could appear when viewing the contents of a storage furnishing.
- Quests & Zones
- Crafting & Economy