The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. A few crafting changes. The most significant change is that the Chef and Brewer vendors will sell CP150 green-quality recipes used in Provisioning crafting writs so it is based on the passive rank in Recipe Improvement.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.3 is the last incremental patch on the PTS. We’ve continued to fix issues involving itemization and gameplay, and have improved the overall stability of the client. While we’ve fixed some minor bugs with Crown Crates, most of the planned improvements mentioned in this post have not yet been implemented; you can expect to see these changes when Crown Crates are released later this year.
Thanks to everyone for your continued feedback and bug reports. We appreciate everything that you’ve taken the time to write and submit. The size of this final patch is approximately 174MB, and we look forward to seeing you in One Tamriel next week!
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, ORSINIUM DLC GAME PACK
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where resource nodes in Wrothgar were rewarding more than they were supposed to.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Dungeons & Group Content
Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Added Treasure Chests and Heavy Sacks to the Maw of Lorkhaj.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Crafting & Economy
- Enchanting nodes found through Survey Reports will now correctly drop twice as many runes, making it more in line with other increased Survey Report values.
- Writ reward boxes will now more consistently drop Intricate or Ornate items based on your level or your passive, similar most other rewards.
- Updated the Chef and Brewer vendors to sell CP150 green-quality recipes used in Provisioning crafting writs so it is based on the passive rank in Recipe Improvement.
- Fixed an issue in which some resources were respawning at a faster rate than intended within Toothmaul Gully.
- Fixed an issue with some wood harvest nodes in Auridon which prevented them from scaling properly.
- Updated many mushrooms throughout early zones to create a greater degree of fungal diversity.
- Fixed an issue where manually looting an item that could go to your Craft Bag would fail if your inventory was full.