The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch.
- Reduced the amount of materials obtained when deconstructing stolen goods.
- You will now obtain a single material of the type the item is constructed from.
- This change does not affect inspiration gains, style item drops, trait item drops, or the amount of materials obtained when deconstructing laundered goods.
- Fixed an issue where the Soul-Shriven gear found in the Wailing Prison could be deconstructed to gain Azure Plasm. This was unintentional, and is no longer the case.
- You can still obtain Azure Plasm from deconstructing other Soul-Shriven style gear (such as certain weapons found in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial), or by completing Dark Anchors.
- Adjusted a small number of Survey Reports to ensure they lead to the intended number of rich harvest nodes.