The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac. Disabling of double alliance points, minor bug fixes, minor changes to Cyrodiil changes.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.9 is an incremental patch that fixes several issues surrounding the Grouping Tool, furnishings, and general gameplay. We’ve also re-enabled Champion Points in Cyrodiil and made a few changes to AP gains. In addition, we have adjusted the timeframe that the luxury furnisher Zanil Theran will be present, based on feedback received.
The size of this patch is approximately 730MB. Note the patch size for the English client is going to be slightly larger than German and French due to some minor audio fixes.
NEW FEATURES / UPDATES / BIG CHANGES
[Cyrodiil] Campaign Changes
- Quest AP rewards will remain doubled.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Crafting & Economy
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sealed Provisioning Writs from being awarded as often as intended.
- Zanil Theran, the Luxury Furnisher, will now be present during roughly the same timeframe as Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden. The Luxury Furnisher will now arrive at midnight UTC on Saturday (Friday at 7:00pm EST), and depart at noon UTC on Monday (Monday at 7:00am EST).
- Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing furnishings to disappear after a crash.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Redguard Mat, Mirage” furnishing pattern from appearing at Clothing stations.
- Renamed the “Orcish Grand Table with Furs” furnishing to “Orcish Table with Fur” to better match its appearance.
- Fixed an issue where the names for the “Khajiit Desk, Faded” and “Khajiit Dresser, Faded” furnishings were switched.
- Fixed an issue that could cause your frame rate to drop unexpectedly when placing objects in a home.