The following is a summary of the crafting related changes included in this #ESOTU patch for the PC and Mac.
Crafting & Economy
- Drain Health Poisons currently have a duration of 0.5 seconds, instead of the intended range of durations.
- Poisons sourced from monsters, interactive fixtures, and vendors currently apply for a much shorter duration than intended.
- Certain long-duration poisons last longer than intended when you are battle leveled.
Crafting & Economy
- Survey reports will no longer be consumed as you approach the associated survey site. Instead, the report will be consumed when you touch a rich resource node from the associated survey site.
- If you have a copy of the survey report in your bank but not in your inventory, the copy from your bank will be consumed.
- Known Issue: If you have two copies of the survey report (one in your inventory and one in your bank) then both copies will be consumed as you harvest the nodes from the survey site. We are working on fixing this issue.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Woodworking upgrade materials to display as Tannins, and Clothier upgrade materials to display as Resins, instead of vice versa.
- All poison effects now have a minimum duration of one second.
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip for Brutality-Draining Poisons, which previously referenced Weapon Power instead of Weapon Damage.
- Corrected the way poison effects interact with each other:
- Only a single stack of each poison effect can be active on a target. Additional applications of the same effect will refresh the duration of the effect, but will not increase the strength of the effect.
- Poisons with different effects no longer occasionally overwrite each other.
- Corrected the tooltips for Resolve-Draining Poisons and Potions of Ravage Armor to indicate that the Minor Fracture debuff reduces Physical Resistance, instead of Armor.
- Gradual Drain Health, Ravage Health, and Gradual Ravage Health Poisons now correctly deal damage over their full duration.
- Drain Magicka Poisons and Damage Magicka Poisons now increase the resource cost of Magicka abilities by 60%, up from 30%.
- Drain Stamina Poisons and Damage Stamina Poisons now increase the resource cost of Stamina abilities by 60%, up from 30%.
- Fixed an issue that was causing poisons to apply on certain abilities that were not intended to apply poisons. Poisons now correctly trigger off of Light Attacks, Heavy Attacks, and offensive abilities from the weapon skill lines only.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Prophecy-Draining Poisons that were crafted with three matching reagents to reduce your target’s Spell Critical by much less than intended.
- Updated the tooltips for Cloudy Gradual Ravage Health Poisons. The damage indicated on the tooltip will now match their actual damage values.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing you from using food or drink while moving.