Now ruined, the subterranean halls of Ondil were built in the early First Era to house Kinlady Fiorallelle’s extension collection of ceramic figurines. It was abandoned before completion when its alignment with the constellation of the Attronach was found to be seven percent off true.
Ondil is located just Northeast of Tanzelwil Wayshrine. This circular delve contains several fast spawning lower health creatures that are suitable for harvesting hides and filling empty soul gems. It’s numerous bookshelves may be ideal for new players to visit to earn some quick ranks in a few of their unmaxed skill lines. If you happen to visit during a quiet time in the day, the adventurer might come across at least four chests.
Mobs: Bloodthralls, Skeevers, Giant Bats
Critters: Rats, Spiders
- Aluvus’ Final Notes
- Aluvus’ Further Notes
- Majority are provisioning containers
- A few backpacks
- At least 4 chests.
- Crafting Mats:
- Bittergreen, Clean Pelts, Comberry, Crawlers, Ginger, Ginkgo, Guarana, Guts*, Honey, Isinglass, Jasmin, Lemon, Solvents, Lotus, Mint, Nickel, Rice, Rose, Hide Scraps*,Seaweed, Starmetal, Yeast
- Mix of white, green, and blue items (chests)
- Provisioning Recipes, White Glyphs
- White Food and Drink, Foul Hides