Tales say that Gandranen was built by an Ayleid sorcerer, a worshiper of Hermaeus Mora who so loved books that she created a series of magical halls that would attact books from across Tamriel, no matter where–or when–they were published.
Gandranen Ruins are located in central Shadowfen. Nearest wayshrine is Hissmir which is a short distance to the south. It is a medium size delve and contains mostly bookshelves. Overall, a poor place to find crafting materials.
Mobs: Undead (Skeletons)
Critters: Frogs, Spiders
- A large number of bookshelves
- A few provisioning containers, some Daedric urns
- At least 1 chest
- Crafting Mats:
- Argentum (Chest), Crawlers, Decorative Wax, Guts, Isinglass, Saltrice, Spider Egg.
- Mostly white items. Several items found were ornate and one or two were intricate.
- Cloudy Poisons, White Glyphs, Lockpicks
- Gnawled Bone