Kinlady Entila of Clan Auralus had a vivid dream that beneath the coastal cliffs near Skywatch was a fabulous fist-sized gem the Egg of the World. Based on the directions in her vision, she hired a score of miners to dig until they found it. The funds of Clan Auralus ran out fist.
Entila’s Folly, is a mine in the hills overlooking the northern Mathiisen coast. It is a short distance East of the Mathiisen Wayshrine. The mine is an average place to obtain provisioning material but decent place for farming insects and spiders. Near the skyshard, there are numerous fast-spawning wasps suitable for farming Decorative Wax ,obtaining are monster collectible, and for filling empty soul gems.
Note: If you are afraid of spiders, this may not be the delve for you.
Mobs: Giant Spiders, Giant Wasps
Tip: Spiders' ability to self-heal can be annoying to new players. When the spider feeds to self-heal, bash them with your weapon.
Critters: Spiders, Wasps
- Bakhig’s Journal, Page 3
- Bakhig’s Journal, Page 11
- Bakhig’s Journal, Page 18
- Bakhig’s Journal, Page 19
- Tattered Note
- Majority are provisioning containers
- Several backpacks
- At least 2chests.
- Crafting Mats:
- Acai Berry, Alchemical Resin, Argentum, Barley*, Bittergreen, Coffee, Comberry, Crawlers, Insect Parts*, Decorative Wax*, Ginger, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Guarana, Honey, Isinglass, Lemon, Lotus, Metheglin, Palladium, Rice, Rose, Rye, Seaweed, Spider Egg*, Surilie Grapes, Wheat, Yeast, Yerba Mate
- Mix of white, green, and blue items (chests). Did get a purple necklace (reduce spell cost) while in there.
- Cloudy Poisions, White Drink,